The Taste of Death Review

After the rather good release that was The Ninth Doctor Chronicles, Big Finish have released, somewhat unsurprisingly The Tenth Doctor Chronicles, four stories featuring the Tenth Doctor, played by Jake Dudman, and one of the Tenth Doctor’s companions. Today, I’ll be reviewing the first story in the set, The Taste of Death by Helen Goldwyn.

Continue reading


Sweet Salvation Review

The Eighth Doctor is back with Liv Chenka and Helen Sinclair, after the events of the Doom Coalition saga. Now, the TARDIS team are facing the Kandyman in Ravenous 1. Today, I’ll be reviewing the final episode in this box set, Sweet Salvation by Matt Fitton.

Continue reading

GallifreyArchive On Patreon

Hey guys, just a quick update to let you know that I’ve decided to open a Patreon page. The reason behind it is that I love writing posts for you guys, but at the moment, I have to dedicate 80% of my life to working so I can earn money, which means the other 20% is left for sleeping, socialising, eating, and writing content for you guys.

I’m not going to stop writing for GallifreyArchive, nor will I force you to pay me to see my content, however, if you would be kind enough to donate any money you can, I’d be eternally grateful. The more I make each month, the less hours I have to do at work to live, the less hours I have to do at work, the more time I can spend writing articles and reviews for you guys.

Pledges start from as low as $1 a month, with the most generous offer I’m willing to accept being $25 from a single person. Each tier (and there’s a lot of them) has perks, like an exclusive article or think piece every month, to having birthday cards, to exclusive prints and shirts.

As I’ve said, if I don’t raise a lot of money, I’m not going to stop writing for GallifreyArchive, so please don’t feel pressured into supporting me, but any regular patronage would be truly appreciated.

(Also, if you read the perks, there’s a hint of something that’s yet to come…)

Click here to view my Patreon.

The Death of Captain Jack Review

The Torchwood monthly range is back for it’s third run of nine adventures, this month, we’re back with Captain Jack and Captain John; a character I’ve yearned to return since Big Finish announced their Torchwood range. Will The Death of Captain Jack be a tale that will be immortalised as one of the greats, or will it die a horrible death? There’s only one way to find out…

Continue reading